The Role Model For Joy And Gratitude

Remind yourself that you really have nothing to lose and everything to gain and that the only person keeping you at less is you. Well, most of the scary stuff we conjure up doesn’t happen either. But that doesn’t stop us from thinking all sorts of negative things. Here’s a simple example. I once had a participant who cried a lot. In fact, once she started, she couldn’t stop. The women in her family line had abusive husbands and bore their abuse stoically. They expressed no emotions. They just got on with their awful lives at the mercy of men who weren’t kind. My client realized she was weeping the tears of all the women who couldn’t express their emotions. But she was tired of feeling sad and crying all the time. I asked if she was unhappily married, and she said quite the contrary.

Any Day Now

Any Day Now

Her husband was a wonderful husband and father. She had broken the old patterns of abuse and stoicism, but not the pattern of sadness. When I asked her if she had any grandchildren, she lit up. They were her pride and joy. I asked her what she would like to teach them, and she started to smile. I want to teach them to laugh so hard that they cry tears of joy, she said. They have a wonderful grandfather. Watch me be the role model for joy and gratitude. When you speak the right, resonant words, you will experience a sense of relief or excitement or happiness or some other positive emotion. Don’t edit yourself. Once you have the words, speak them! Many people report feeling like they are standing on holy ground when they find the words that invoke their deepest desires and dreams. And that’s exactly right.

Who Cares

You want to make these sentences your new normal so you can fully experience the adventures that belong only to you. Take a break and relax. Don’t rush to get back to work or some other task. Take the time to soak in the vibrations of what you’ve just created. Bask in the warmth of those words. If you feel like it, take a shower or lie down and rest a little. Feed your new creation. You don’t hatch a baby chick and say, My job is done. You have to feed that little baby or it dies. Remember all the old neural networks in your brain? The firing patterns of the old thoughts are still there. And they’ve had years to entrench themselves. Be kind to yourself if you find yourself slipping into old patterns of thought.

When The Time Comes

But don’t stay there. Keep exercising this new set of muscles. Write them down and put them in places where you see them all the time. Add any new, empowering sentences and feel any good new feelings that arise. Nurture it quietly until it’s ready to make its public debut. And don’t keep checking to see if it’s okay. You know what you’re doing. You are feeding your dream good words and higher vibration emotions. When it feels right, set up a small step or goal you can reach just to show yourself that this is really happening. When you reach it, make sure you acknowledge it. Celebrate your wins! Take the time to be thankful and appreciate what you’ve done. Then take the next step, and then the next. You are a victim no more. Your destiny is upon you. You are the captain of your ship. What do I really, really, really want? No limits, no reality checks. I knew what the goal was. Only people belong there. I have no idea how to get that kind of money. I’m not good enough or nearly magical enough to belong there. It’s an unrealistic dream. All the old language. I acknowledged it fully. Then one day, instead of coming from a space of emptiness, my resolve and determination and pure excitement kicked in. I wanted that timeshare! I kept quiet so no one could discourage me and feed me my old language. I moved to watching my limiting language and replacing it with, I can belong here too. I am figuring out ways to make this a reality. I am plenty magical enough to belong here. I allowed myself to see myself walking into that timeshare and sharing it with the ones I loved, and that meant that every spare cent I received knew where to flow. I had given it a place to grow that was larger than my limits. It was growing into my dream. I reminded myself that if I could do it once, then I would know I could build out my dreams in so many areas. The first time my family and I used the timeshare, it was literally a dream come true. Instead of watching others walk in there, condo keys in hand, I was the one unlocking the door. It was a stretch for me at the time. But getting there gave me such an incredible feeling, I was eager for more and bigger creations to come. So, every once in a while, stretch your dream muscles even further and know you have the ability to fulfill those dreams! That they cascade down through the generations, waiting for you to give them your own flavor and twist, hopefully strengthening and positively evolving them before you pass the patterns down to the next generation. But where did these inherited patterns come from originally? Why did our ancestors make the choices they did? What drove them to those choices? One answer lies in meta patterns arising from meta events that set into motion vast patterns of thoughts, feelings, and ways of operating. Meta patterns affect large numbers of people, coloring perceptions and choices, unconsciously creating both stifling limitations and incredible possibilities. Epigenetically, these patterns affect subsequent generations, creating mindsets that are the broad, sweeping shapers of whole societies that in turn affect smaller groups, trickling on down into family systems and individuals.